JURF Flex™ is pre-cabled pliable, corrugated, ready to use pipes for all types of electrical systems. Suitable for systems which require very high mechanical resistance, either wall systems, or chased floor systems or installations in liquid concrete.
|Product Code||External Diameter||Internal Diameter|
|JURF Flex™ 16||16mm||10.9mm|
|JURF Flex™ 20||20mm||13.9mm|
|JURF Flex™ 25||25mm||18.2mm|
|JURF Flex™ 32||32mm||24.2mm|
|JURF Flex™ 40||40mm||31.9mm|
|JURF Flex™ 50||50mm||41.2mm|
- Made of PVC & polyethylene.
- Very high compression resistance: 1000 N.
- Very high resistance at low temperatures: – 15°C.
- No micro-holes.
- Eco-friendly: Low Smoke Zero Halogen.
- It is resisting to – 15°C temperature and 6 joule shocks.
- Internally lubricated for diam. 16, 20 and 25 mm: it makes easy the pulling operation of the cables.
- Packed with 100 % recyclable and UV resistant polyethylene film.
Blue, Green, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Red, Black