JURF Raw™ PVC is a medium molecular weight suspension resin. It has a porous particle structure and large interior surface. It has high plasticiser take up and absorption rate. On mixing, it results in free-flowing powder with dry feel. It is very low in fish-eyes and foreign matter.
This grade has been specially designed for both transparent and opaque plasticised applications.
JURF Raw™ PVC has following properties that makes it suitable for rigid PVC extrusion with high production rates:
- Very low dust-level ( Easy handling and conveying)
- High bulk density (Good material compaction and high production rates)
- Narrow particle size distribution (Easy processing)
- High melt strength (Good for fast processes like pipe and profile extrusions)
- High tensile properties (Good end product performance)
- Rigid pipes (Pressure and non-pressure).
- Corrugated tubes and conduits.
- Rigid profiles.
- PVC shoes, sandals and soles (expanded and compact).
- PVC film. sheet and artificial leather.
- PVC cables, PVC garden hose and tubes with reinforcements, tabular film and tubing.
- PVC flooring and tiles, PVC water stops/expansion joints and plasticised PVC compounds.
JURF Raw™ PVC is designed to give an easy processing product for rigid extrusion applications. It is manufactured by suspension polymerization.
JURF Raw™ PVC is designed to give an easy processing product for extrusion rigid applications since it has moderate melt viscosity with high melt strength. It is mainly designed for pipe and profile products.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)